UST-16135 Optical Fiber Cleaver
This high precision cleaver UST-16135 is designed for field use alongside the high precision splicing units.
By using a rotating blade for multiple scoring positions enables a blade life of 48,000 cleaves with a cleave angle better than 0.5 degrees. The unit is constructed to be robust and field serviceable.
UST-16135 is the latest cleaver. Integral to the unit is a cleave length scale which helps facilitate exact
lengths during cleaving.
Applicable fiber :
|Cladding diameter||Φ125 um|
|Fiber count||Single to 12|
Cleave length : 5～20 mm (Φ 0.25) / 10～20 mm (Φ 0.9)
Cleave angle (Type) : 0.5 degrees with single fiber
Blade life : 54,000 fibers
dimensions (mm) : 63(W)×77(D)×63(H)
Weight : 400 g
• The material used in the cutter body is aviation aluminum, which has high hardness and good
• Cutting cutter cutting process is easy to operate, precise cutting, flat section, suitable for
250 um~900 um coated fiber.
• Precision tungsten steel blade increases blade life.
• Three-in-one composite jig, single core, and pigtail can be cut without changing the fixture.
• Imported super-hard aluminum alloy material, surface treatment hardened layer up to 80μm,
greatly reducing surface scratches.
• Screw holes are not easy to slip, reducing maintenance costs.