UST10-3P, Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI)
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI), is a compact electrical safety device used to reduce the risk of electric shock.
- It is used protect the personnel from dangerous electric shocks while working with portable electrical appliances like Drilling M/c, Electric Screwdriver, Hand Lamp, Soldering Irons, Portable grinder etc. connected 10A pluggable sockets.
- A GFCI monitors the amount of current flowing from Phase to Neutral. If there is any imbalance, it trips the circuit. It is able to sense a mismatch as small as 6 or 8 mA, and it can react as quickly as one-thirtieth of a second.
- The GFCI is much more suitable when you look at normal 240VAC outlets. Always the left hole is called “Neutral,” the right hole is called “Phase ” and the hole above them is called “ground.” If an appliance is working properly, all electricity that the appliance uses will flow from Phase to Neutral.
- Rated Voltage : 220V
- Rated Cuttent : 10A
- Tripping Time : ≤0.1s
- Endurance Test Time : 20000 times
- Quality Grade : Superior